iCloud Essential Training- Lynda.com
Date(s) - 04/17/2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Contact: plammers1 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a Lynda.com video class, not a hands-on class.Learn how to take advantage of iCloud, a free service from Apple that helps you synchronize and share important data across multiple computers, iPhones, and iPads. Topics include:
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking your Mac or Windows computer to iCloud
- Working with iCloud on iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Syncing data
- Locating lost iPhones, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
It is scheduled for two sessions – the first one will be viewing the video tutorials.
The second class will be to review some of the videos and set up iCloud if you have been unable to at home.
Bookings are closed for this event.